Saturday, December 1, 2007

Dynamic blog entries

Welcome! A word or two about these blog entries:
"The best things cannot be told; the second best things are misunderstood; and the third best are everyday conversation." -- Heinrich Zimmer
Thinking is a continuous process, or so I believe. It is also a resource-hungry activity, which, when not controlled by proper means, could lead to a lot of waste of time. Changing times means changing thoughts. Writing based on thinking also has to be dynamic as such. Further, I would rather avoid pretending that I create the perfect write-up at the first draft. These posts are rather thought through and improvised articles then simple musings (admittedly thought, musings are important in their own rights. Anyway...)

I like to revisit words over time. When a thought or an idea originates, it remains stuck in your "mind" while you mull over it over time - the digestion process! If it is a book or some material, I try and revisit the idea there at different times (and get a different flavour and perspective of the stuff over visits). If it were of my own making, such as this blog entries, I try and revise them in a bid to marshal the connection between the original 'thought' and its evolved representative 'word'. (Poems, being a subject and product of spontaneity, are to be exempt.)

What this also means is that these posts are changing most of the times after you have read it at the first ping (for example, this one had eleven revisions). Content is revised and added to the entries - some times I get a better way of expression, and at other occassions I react on the constructive feedback and comments that I keep getting.

Thank you for your visits, thoughts, feedbacks, and participation! I appreciate the support and love that you have shown :-)